Call to Worship: Mary responded [to the angel], “I am the Lord’s servant, and I am willing to accept whatever he wants. May everything you have said come true.” Luke 1:38
MC: Eric Isaac
Offering: General Fund
Message: Marvin Hamm
Friday, Dec 25
Christmas Morning Service 10:45
Pray For This Week:
- Morweena Women’s Ministry
- Amber Dueck as she teaches and vice principals in an elementary school in Thailand with Teach Beyond.
- Please pray for AJ Reimer as he recovers from surgery.
– Dec 31 Fireworks and parade of lights at 8:00 pm at the Food Grains Bank field east of the church. Opportunity to deck out your vehicle with lights and come join the parade.
Note from the bookkeeper and treasurer:
Year end is fast approaching. Please take note of the following items:
1) Please hand in any receipts needing reimbursement as soon as possible. You can either put them in Larry and Danelle’s church mailbox or you can email them to email@example.com.
2) Donations for the 2020 tax year need to be handed in to Larry by noon on Dec 31. Church offering box and our church mailbox will be checked at noon on Dec 31. Any donations received after this time will be counted as 2021 donations.
– Larry and Danelle
Bible Plan This Week:
- Dec 21 – Rev 11:15-19, chpt 12
- Dec 22 – Rev 13, Ps 147
- Dec 23 – Rev 14 & 15
- Dec 24 – Rev 16, Ps 148
- Dec 25 – Rev 17
- Dec 26 – Rev 18, Ps 149
- Dec 27 – Rev 19